Local Learning is offering all local businesses access to fully funded training, thanks to ESF Work Place Learning programme. We can offer training through this innovative project in partnership with Petroc College, throughout the South West.
Fully Funded Training
This programme is an exciting and innovative way to raise the levels of achievement of individuals in the workplace enabling them to improve their employment prospects and undertake further education.
This programme, supports employed individuals aged 19+ with low skills and more specifically those who are most vulnerable to future unemployment and those who have barriers to achieving sustained employment.
- Robust Initial Assessment & IAG
- Delivery of accredited qualifications at Level 1, 2 & 3
- Skills for life – Maths & English
- Personal Advisors and In-work Mentors to support continued development
- Employed individuals aged 19+
- Employees with low skills (prior attainment below level 2)
- 19-24 year old within SMEs (prior attainment below level 3)
- Focus on those most vulnerable to future employment
Tel: 0117 9411 711